7/13/09

Day 8

Anyone who knows me, knows that in my eyes no guy can compare to my husband. He's the hottest thing I've ever seen...
BUT, I can always appreciate other nice looking things :)
I saw this and I think I need to buy this issue of GQ Mag!


Lauren and Reagan love the movie's HSM and Hairspray and they have such a crush on Zac Efron. Peter thinks it's kinda funny, but mostly not.

I would tell Reagan that he was my boyfriend and she would get so mad. Reagan refers to him by his character names...so Link was my boyfriend, or Troy Bolton was my boyfriend until Lauren reminded me that "what's a lady like you having boyfriends in High School?" :/

Ok, so he's not REALLY in high school but needless to say we broke up.


Back to running...

Friday was my rest day. I think I have a love hate relationship with my "rest" day. I love it because a.) I don't have to get up early which means I can stay up later b.) My knees are telling me I need to rest, and c.) I have more time to do other things I love.


On the other hand, when I have my rest day I get anxious. I feel like I need to go run anyway. I feel like I am missing something. Not because I've been running for so long (i haven't) but because I think of the race and I think I won't be ready, which makes me nervous. Also, as much as I hate getting up early, I actually don't. It feels so good to get my day started earlier and get my run over with. I feel accomplished on early morning run days.

Friday: Rest :)



Saturday: I ran a 5k but I had to through in another mile because that's what on my schedule. I ran 4 Miles.



Sunday: Rest: Only because I was suppose to rest on Monday but ran 3 miles. So my schedule's a little off but after today I will be back on.



Weekly Total miles: 15 Miles
Pretty soon I'll be running 15 miles in one day! Can't wait!! :/



Monday: Day 8: I didn't do an early run this morning because I hate running on a treadmill. It's just not the same. It's still dark outside when I can go and frankly, I don't want to get murdered at a dark park at 4:30 in the morning. So I am going to run for my lunch break. Today is only 2 miles.

~bev

Share This Post!

Bookmark and Share
Everytime I watch this movie I get so excited about running. I also get very nervous. This movie also makes me very emotional for some reason. When this movie came out in theatres I went to see it all by myself and it's a good thing too because I was crying almost the whole time. Very embarassing.

The Spirit of the Marathon